I am absolutely amazed with the quality of your service. Thank you so much for such a prompt response. ... I am so excited! ... Once again thank you for such a superb service—the best of the best!
Doctoral Candidate, Family Therapy
Texas Woman's University
I love PsychData—this is the best service ever. Thanks for your quick reply and your help!
Diana Moore, M.A.
Alliant International University
Our experience with PsychData has far exceeded even my early-on optimism about how online research could benefit our professional training. In just two short years we have literally changed the culture of doctoral research in the Department. It has moved from an experiment for the adventurous to a routine expectation.
Joseph W. Ciarrocchi, Ph.D.
Professor & Chairperson, Graduate Programs in Pastoral Counseling
Loyola College in Maryland
After evaluating more than 40 different options for survey software, we decided to adopt PsychData for University wide use. PsychData has been an absolutely amazing service! It's easy, cost effective, efficient, and produces better response rates with less hassle—and not just for me, but for the faculty and staff of the University. PsychData offers exceptional customer service, and the faculty rave about the ease of using PsychData for conducting their research. For the first time, my assistant finished creating a survey with a smile on her face and is happy she doesn't have to deal with a paper-and-pencil survey ever again. We would definitely recommend PsychData to anyone, professional or student, who is conducting Internet based research.
Rene Paulson, Ph.D.
Texas Woman's University
In my university research career spanning 30 years, my students and I have conducted well over 150 paper-and-pencil surveys. With PsychData, the process is considerably less time-consuming, less paper-wasting, more accurate, and very user-friendly (for researchers and participants alike). Integrating my research on PsychData into our departmental "research participation pool" has been easy and ethically approved. Customer service is excellent, amazingly personal and professional. Data downloading and importing into statistical software is a piece of cake. The possibilities are infinite. A paper-and-pencil survey? Never again."
Thomas F. Cash, Ph.D.
University Professor, Department of Psychology
Old Dominion University
Thank you so much for your quick response. I have been so impressed with the customer service I have received. Keep up the good work! I will definitely recommend this site to my colleagues.
Graduate Student, Counseling Psychology
Central Washington University
I was completely satisfied with PsychData. I received excellent and attentive customer service, I was able to easily create a survey and manage my account, and I could view or download data into statistical analysis software with a few clicks of the mouse—an enormous timesaver. I would not hesitate to do another research project with PsychData.
John Adix, M.A.
Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
at Argosy University - Twin Cities
Throughout my graduate education, I have turned to PsychData for my research needs and have recommended the service repeatedly to other students. PsychData is user-friendly and easy to navigate even for inexperienced researchers, but it truly sets itself apart with an extraordinarily high level of customer care. The first time I set up a research project, Dr. Locke discovered a problem with my survey design, contacted me, personally walked me through the solution, and offered a direct line for additional consultation! This was truly above and beyond the call for any service of this kind. When it was time to begin my dissertation research, I did not look any further than PsychData. When I did experience a technical issue, it was addressed with incredible conscientiousness and patience. This personalized care has made me completely confident that PsychData is the best online research tool available for social science research. I expect to continue to use it throughout my career as a psychologist.
Doctoral student, Counseling Psychology
PsychData has demystified the data collection process for me. I used this service to collect data for my dissertation study, which I anticipated to be the most grueling and stressful part of my research project. It turned out to be rewarding and incredibly efficient! I was able to reach my target sample number within just TWO days. PsychData also provides incredibly personal and professional customer service, which went above and beyond what I expected when I posed questions and concerns about my surveys and data. This has been a rewarding and positive experience—from attaining Human Subjects Approval to attaining twice as many participants as I had expected—I am incredibly grateful for the support and services of PsychData.
Allison Lau, M.S.
Doctoral Candidate, Counseling Psychology
University of Oregon
PsychData has significantly improved my ability to conduct human subjects research. After using PsychData for only a few months, I doubt I'll ever use paper-and-pencil surveys again. Testing our college students is simple, and elegant, and the ease with which data are collected is amazing. Although the service does cost a bit of money, it is actually much MORE cost-effective to pay for PsychData than administering paper-and-pencil survey, since we do not have to pay for photocopying costs, nor for the manpower to enter or check data. Other members of my department were so persuaded by the service, that we have purchased a site license for PsychData.
Jon Elhai, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
The University of South Dakota
PsychData has been an extremely efficient service and I have been very impressed. I am especially grateful for the quick and very informative responses to my queries, they never failed! A fantastic service which I would definitely use it again. It has saved me a lot of time and effort. I also thought that the presentation of the surveys was good—I did compare with other services and felt that PsychData was the most clearly presented and easy to use.
Jo Kilgour, BA Psychology Undergraduate
University of Exeter, UK
As I worked on completing my dissertation and doctoral program, I decided to use an online service to collect my data. After looking at several survey companies, I found PsychData.com to be the most user friendly, easy to edit, appealing to the eye, cost effective, and they provided exemplary technical support. Thanks PsychData.com, you are a great company to work with and if I ever need to administer another survey I will definitely be back.
Bonnie A. Thoms, CPFS, CHD, M.S.
Doctoral Candidate in Leadership
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
PsychData is an excellent resource for conducting on-line research. Creating my survey was easy and getting through the IRB was a breeze. Moreover, I was able to collect responses from hundreds of participants in a short period of time and have immediate access to my data. The best part was that no data coding was necessary—PsychData did it for me! I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to conduct an internet study. I'll definitely be back!
Justin J. Lehmiller, M.S.
Social Psychology Doctoral Student
I've been totally satisfied with PsychData services. I've been so pleased with the high level of responsiveness to my questions. I love the ease of use in setting up the survey and in purchasing additional services. I'd use the service again in an instant.
Virginia Consortium Program in Clinical Psychology
PsychData is an exceptional product complete with excellent support and IRB security conducive to quality research. Many of my survey respondents internationally stated the survey was easy to access and complete. In addition, the security features and anonymity of the PsychData site served as an important feature for many of my survey respondents.
The response rate to my online survey was double what I expected. I also found the administrative support to be extremely helpful in answering any questions. I will be using PsychData again for my next online survey.
Dr. Brian J. Dew
Georgia State University
I am so glad that I chose to use PsychData. It greatly helped me get my data quickly. Participants responded very well to filling out questionnaires online, which surprised me at first. This saved in cost for postage, and allowed me to conduct my national study a lot easier. Thanks!
Debbie Seagull, M.A.
PsychData was a wonderful experience for someone who is not familiar with conducting research or setting up a survey on the internet. Everyone was very helpful and prompt in responding to questions and concerns I had. I would definitely recommend PsychData to friends and colleagues and plan to use it again for my dissertation! Thanks!
Jean Poland McCusker, M.A.
PsychData was easy to use and relatively inexpensive. I like the fact that there are separate fees for questions, hosting time, and participants—it is much more cost effective. I also like the fact that you can create as many surveys as you wish.
Dr. Jennifer Ann Morrow
Old Dominion University
I would recommend using PsychData for any online data collection. It is really easy to complete your survey and monitor your data. It also was not time consuming at all to create a survey, which is particularly important for busy graduate students. I would use the service again and definitely recommend it to others!
Melissa McGhee, M.A.
The University of Memphis
I highly recommend PsychData! General and technical support staff go way beyond the call of duty to ensure complete satisfaction. Long before I actually began collecting data, I received tremendous help in responding to concerns from my university's IRB, and in modifying my research design to be able to use the online software. As well, the company was extremely responsive to the specialized needs of my complicated study. The online experience appeared to be user-friendly for my participants, and my 24-hour access to the data and survey editing made tracking their progress a breeze. I'm grateful to PsychData for this excellent product and their absolutely first-rate customer service!
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate
George Mason University
I was extremely pleased with the service and staff of PsychData. My time frame for setting up and running my dissertation study online was quite narrow. PsychData could not have been more competent, professional, efficient, and supportive during the entire process. A unique strength of this company, which was important to me, is their unfailing accessibility by email or phone. Thanks to PsychData, I was thrilled to get a huge number of responses the first day my survey was launched, and my total number of participants was far more than I had thought possible. I highly recommend PsychData to anyone, student or professional, who wants to conduct both high quality and stress-free online research.
Judith L. Huber, Ph.D.
Counseling and Health Education
College of Saint Benedict
It is hard to overstate how outstanding PsychData services are for survey research. From a dollars and cents perspective, money is saved in terms of postage, envelopes, copying costs, and follow up mailings. From a time perspective, you have zero data entry, therefore saving huge amounts of time as well as avoiding data entry errors and costs. From a coordination perspective, it is so much easier to provide a URL to participants and allow them to complete the survey in private at a time of their choosing rather than to give it to a large group of people or schedule a bunch of small administrations—all of which are a bad use of the researcher's time. Given all of these factors, the great support from PsychData, the ease of managing and constructing my survey (I was actually able to post a 200 item survey in less than 2 hours and I had zero experience with putting together web materials previously), I think it is a no-brainer about using PsychData and know I look forward to doing all of my future surveys with this great service.
James R. Mahalik, Ph.D.
PsychData is an excellent service for social science researchers. Their tools made it very easy for me to create a great looking online survey and to manage my data. I appreciated the clarity of their instructions and documentation, and their sensitivity to the special needs of social science researchers (including IRB and security concerns). From the beginning, my inquiries were answered in a warm and helpful manner. Data collection has been easy and flawless and many of my respondents have commented favorably on their experience in taking the online survey. PsychData's services are reasonably priced and I feel that they are a good value for what you get.
Nelson Binggeli, M.S.
Counseling Psychology Doctoral Student
Georgia State University
I definitely enjoyed my first foray into internet research. The set-up was quick and easy and the costs were very reasonable. I would definitely use PsychData again.
Meredith Bledsoe, Graduate Student
I had such a great experience using PsychData and would recommend it to anyone conducting online research. The site was incredibly user friendly and it only took a few hours to post my entire study! The support staff were very friendly, knowledgeable, and continuously available to address all of my questions. The commitment to customer satisfaction was excellent! Thanks to PsychData, collecting data for my dissertation was stress free and even enjoyable!
Audrey Ervin, M.A.
University of Memphis
Wonderful service. I would highly recommend PsychData to anyone looking to collect data via the Internet.
Nicole Noffsinger-Frazier, M.A.
University of Memphis
My experience with PsychData has been excellent. Not knowing much about computers, I found the format very easy to negotiate, and any questions or problems that I did have were answered in a timely manner. I am very impressed with the professionalism of the PsychData staff, and I would recommend this service to anyone who might be considering online data collection.
J. McClure, M.A.
CAC Doctoral Candidate
The Reading Recovery center, at TWU, conducted a study on student outcomes this Fall. We needed to collect data online and attempted to work with [name removed]. We received a quote of $13,000 to design a data collection website. Because this was not in our budget, I figured out a way to use PsychData for free via our Departmental Contract to accomplish similar goals. Having PsychData helped us complete a project and saved our project an immense amount of money. Thanks!
Nancy Anderson, Ph.D.
Texas Woman's University
PsychData has been fantastic. The service they provide is extremely user-friendly and reliable. With their help, I have been able to set up and run a web-based survey with minimal hassle. Their customer service is also very professional, with great attention to the needs of individual customers.
As a doctoral student collecting data for my dissertation, PsychData has been a fantastic resource. I was able to get my survey online quickly and easily and it has helped me reach participants that I might not have ordinarily. The staff at PsychData are available, responsive, highly professional, and incredibly dedicated to providing the best service out there. I was really worried about the data collection phase of my dissertation, but PsychData has enabled me to actually enjoy the process. The people and services at PsychData receive my highest recommendation.
Suzanne Slattery, M.A.
Developing my survey on PsychData
(i.e., taking my information from MS Word and transferring it to
the Survey Editor) was very easy—easier than I ever thought considering that I had attempted to develop
my own website and went to other companies for help. However, the other companies out there do not seem
to appreciate the challenges graduate students or faculty deal with when confronted with IRB regulations
and guidelines. Customer support seemed very knowledgeable about the entire process from the technical
to the logistical issues common to research institutions. Although I have a good working knowledge of
computer software, I do not think you need to be very sophisticated in your experience or knowledge to be able to use their system.
Graduate students and faculty ought to know more about PsychData and the power and ease of collecting information via the Internet. The cost of copies, finding participants, and entering data can be overwhelming and unnecessarily belabor the research process. Using the Internet to collect data and announce research requires some time and energy, but nothing like what I experienced using the traditional methods. I imagine educators, researchers, students, laypeople, and professionals interested in conducting important research should consider online surveys with PsychData because you will save time and energy that cannot be replaced or recompensed and ultimately is wasted on logistical issues. The money spent will be money well spent. As a good old Cajun cook on PBS used to say, "I ga' ron tee it!"
Be well and thanks for your help.
Kevin Prince, Ed.S.
Doctoral Candidate, Counseling Psychology
University of Georgia at Athens
Using PsychData has enabled me to work more efficiently on my dissertation. Because my research targets a specific community, that is typically difficult to reach, I needed a way to make data collection accessible and easy for my participants. PsychData has made it possible for me to reach participants whom I could not have been able to contact through other means. Online data collection not only has helped me get the number of participants I needed in a fast and effective manner, but it has also helped provide a voice to individuals who may not have been able to express themselves in my research project without online services. I am grateful for the important service PsychData provided. They have always responded promptly to my questions, and have treated my work with respect and professionalism at all times.
Sara Kimmel, M.A.
This was a very easy and manageable method for me to complete my project! I received an "A" on the project and an "A" in the class! Everyone was very helpful and responsive with any questions I had. It was very easy to build my survey and download the data as I needed it. I look forward to using PsychData for any future projects! Thanks!
Southern California University for Professional Studies
In past years, collecting data was one of my "dreaded jobs". There are several surveys that our Internship Program sends out annually. Up to this current year, it had been done the old fashioned way—photocopied questionnaires, with penciled-in answers coming back to us via the U.S. Mail (if they were returned to us at all). We came to expect only a handful of replies, but this year using PsychData, I was astonished at the increased number of prompt replies. The process went smoothly and quickly and the number of replies increased at least 3-fold.
Assistant to the Training Director
Predoctoral Internship Program
University of New Hampshire
- Aarhus University
- Adams State College
- Adelphi University
- Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Alliant International University
- American Association on Mental Retardation
- Antioch University New England
- Appalachian State University
- Argosy University
- Arizona State University
- Auburn University
- Australian Catholic University
- Azusa Pacific University
- Baker College
- Biola University
- Birkbeck, University of London
- Bond University, Australia
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Boston College
- Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis
- Boston University
- Boston VA Research Institute
- Bowling Green State University
- Brandeis University
- Brooklyn College
- Brown University
- Brunel University
- Bryant University
- Buckinghamshire New University
- California State University, Chico
- California State University, East Bay
- California State University, Long Beach
- California State University, Stanislaus
- Camosun College
- Capella University
- Carleton University
- Carlos Albizu University
- Carnegie Center for Art & History
- Cayuga Centers
- Centenary College, New Jersey
- Center for Integrated Healthcare, Syracuse VAMC
- Central Washington University
- Chestnut Hill College
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- CIBERSAM, Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón
- City University of New York, City College
- City University of New York, Graduate Center
- City University of New York, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Claremont Graduate University
- Clarion University
- Clark University
- Cleveland State University
- College of Saint Benedict
- College of William & Mary
- Collinge and Associates
- Colorado State University
- Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health
- Columbia University, Medical School
- Columbia University, Teacher's College
- Columbia University
- Communitas Consulting
- Concordia University
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cornell University
- Dartmouth College
- DePaul University
- Developmental Testing Service, LLC
- DeVry University
- Douglas College
- Drexel University
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Duke University
- Elite Research, LLC
- Emerson College
- Emory University
- Epstein, Shapiro & Epstein, PC
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
- Exeter University
- Fielding Graduate University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida State University
- Fordham University
- Gallaudet University
- George Mason University
- George Washington University
- Georgia State University
- Gettysburg College
- Hampshire College
- Harvard University Law School
- Harvard University Medical School
- Harvard University
- HEC Paris School of Management
- Heritage College
- Hofstra University
- Hood College
- Human Capital Management
- Humboldt State University
- Hunter College, The Graduate Center
- Hunter College
- Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- Illinois Wesleyan University
- Immaculata University
- Indiana Tech
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Indiana University
- Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality
- Institute of Psychiatry
- Iowa State University
- John Carroll University
- Johns Hopkins Health Center
- Johns Hopkins University, School of Nursing
- Johns Hopkins University
- Johnson & Wales University
- Justice Resource Institute
- Keele University
- Kennesaw State University
- Kent State University
- KR Consulting
- Langston University
- LaSalle University
- Lawrence University
- Lehigh University
- Lewis & Clark College
- London School of Economics (LSE)
- Louisiana State University
- Louisiana Tech University
- Loyola College, Maryland
- Loyola University, Chicago
- Loyola University, Maryland
- Manhattan College
- Marquette University
- Maryville University
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Psychological Association
- Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Metropolitan State University, Denver
- Miami University
- Michigan State University
- Midwestern University
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- Mississippi State University
- Mississippi University for Women
- Mount Holyoke College
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- National Center for PTSD
- Naval Center for Combat and Operational Stress Control (NCCOSC)
- New Mexico State University
- New School for Social Research
- New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling (NSPC)
- New York University
- Norfolk State University
- North Carolina State University
- North Dakota State University
- Northeastern University
- Northern Arizona University
- Northern Illinois University
- Northern Michigan University
- NorthShore University HealthSystem
- Nova Southeastern University (NSU)
- Ohio State University
- Ohio Wesleyan University
- Oklahoma State University
- Old Dominion University
- Open University
- Organizational Wellness
- Pacific Graduate School, Stanford Consortium
- Pacific University
- Paine College
- Penn State University
- Pepperdine University
- Peru State College
- Providence VA Medical Center (VAMC)
- Psychological Systems
- Purdue University, Calumet
- Purdue University
- Queens College
- RAND Corporation
- Regent University
- Rhode Island College
- Rider University
- Roger Williams University
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Missenden Psyc Unit
- Rutgers Community Christian Church
- Rutgers University
- Sage Graduate School
- Saint Edward's University
- Saint John's University
- Saint Mary's University, Minnesota
- Saint Mary's University, Texas
- Saint Vincent College
- Sam Houston State University
- San Diego State University
- San Francisco State University
- Saybrook University
- Seattle Pacific University
- Self Growth Institute
- Simmons College
- SKS Consulting Psychologists
- South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation
- Southern California University
- Southern Connecticut State University
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
- Southern Illinois University
- Southern Methodist University
- Southwoods Counseling
- St. Mary's University, San Antonio, Texas
- St. Paul's Hospital
- Staffordshire University
- State University of New York, Albany
- State University of New York, Binghamton
- State University of New York, Empire State College
- State University of New York, New Paltz
- State University of New York, Stony Brook
- Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute
- Stonehill College
- Success Exceleration, LLC
- Suffolk University
- Syracuse University
- Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Temple University
- Tennessee State University
- TestMaster, Inc.
- Texas A&M University, Commerce
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Christian University
- Texas State University, San Marcos
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Texas Woman's University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The College of Wooster
- The Wright Institute
- The Wright Institute
- Touro University International
- Trident University
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS)
- Union Institute & University
- Université de Moncton, Canada
- University Hospital Freiburg, Germany
- University of Akron
- University of Alabama
- University of Alaska
- University of Alberta, Canada
- University of Arizona
- University of Bristol
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California
- University of Central Florida, College of Medicine
- University of Central Florida
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- University of Colorado, Denver
- University of Colorado, Wardenburg Health Center
- University of Connecticut
- University of Denver
- University of East London
- University of Florida
- University of Georgia
- University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- University of Hartford
- University of Houston
- University of Illinois, Chicago
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- University of Illinois
- University of Indianapolis
- University of Iowa
- University of Kansas
- University of Kentucky
- University of La Verne
- University of Louisiana, Monroe
- University of Louisville
- University of Maryland
- University of Massachusetts, Boston
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- University of Memphis
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- University of Mississippi, Medical Center
- University of Mississippi
- University of Missouri, Kansas City
- University of Missouri, St. Louis
- University of Missouri
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- University of Nebraska
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- University of Nevada, Reno
- University of New Brunswick, Saint John
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Hampshire
- University of New Haven
- University of Newcastle, Australia
- University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- University of North Dakota
- University of North Texas
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Northern Colorado
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Oregon
- University of Ottawa
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Phoenix
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Rhode Island
- University of Rochester
- University of South Carolina, Upstate
- University of South Dakota
- University of Southern California
- University of Southern Mississippi
- University of St. Thomas (MN)
- University of Sydney, Australia
- University of Tartu, Estonia
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- University of Tennessee
- University of Texas Medical School, Houston
- University of Texas of the Permian Basin
- University of Texas, Austin
- University of Texas, El Paso
- University of the Rockies, Colorado School of Professional Psychology
- University of Toledo
- University of Toronto
- University of Vermont
- University of Victoria
- University of Washington
- University of Waterloo
- University of Western Ontario
- University of Western Sydney
- University of Windsor
- University of Wisconsin, Green Bay
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- University of Wyoming
- US Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery
- Utah State University
- VA Boston Healthcare System
- VA Salt Lake City Health Care System
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Virginia Department of Education
- Walden University
- Walden University
- Wartburg College
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis
- Wayne State University
- West Virginia University
- Western Michigan University
- Wheelock College
- Widener University
- William Paterson University
- Williams College
- Wright State University
- Xavier University
- Yale University
- Yeshiva University, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- York University